Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wilson

I can't believe that Wilson is 5! He is such a good little boy. I remember when he was a baby, and my dad would ask how he was, and I would tell him, "Wilson is good". That statement is still so true. Wilson is not perfect, but he is a GOOD little boy. He loves his little brothers, and is developing into a great little boy.












Wilson brought home these paper from preshcool stapled together the other day. He loves to write his name, and it seems he never writes it the same way twice. I am not sure where he has learned how to write so differently. He is creative, and loves to draw pictures. I think it is interesting that he wrote his name from left to right four times, and then the last one is from right to left.





I got these pajamas out the other day, as an incentive for Holden to want to get potty trained. Both Wilson and Holden are huge LEGO Batman fans. Wilson saw them and asked if they were for him. I told him that they were for Holden, and that he was too big for them. Later Wilson called me and showed me that they were not too big for him, because he had layed them out, and layed on them to check! He is such a thinker:)





No comments: