Monday, February 22, 2010

Brothers

Holden trying to check out his brothers
Bad of Wilson & Holden, but I couldn't delete Josef's happy face!

So sweet together


Josef blowing bubbles



I hope that Wilson, Holden & Josef always enjoy each other as much as they do now. Wilson & Holden are the best of friends. Wilson is at the age that he gets invited over to play with friends, and it is hard on Holden. I try and have most friends over here to play, because Holden plays so well with them too! Wilson & Holden still adore Josef, and Josef adores them, and all of their antics. Josef cracks up when Wilson falls over, or hits himself (just for entertainment), and Wilson loves to make his baby brother laugh.




I taught a lesson YW yesterday about having a harmonious family, I used the example of Wilson sharing his birthday presents with Holden, the girls made the comment that it won't always be that way. I understand their point, but I really hope that my boys are always friends, and that they always share and respect each other. That is why I wanted to get a picture of them together today. This is such a special time for our family. I love my boys so much. They are so special to me!

No comments: