Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Mornings

I look forward to Thursday mornings all week long. It is my only time all week with just Josef. The morning is usually filled with errands to run, but we always have something for breakfast. It is a time that Josef and I can sit at a table and chat. He is so observant, and comments on different things that he sees. This morning we went to Kneaders, and shared a breakfast sandwich. It is so much fun to spend time one on one with Josef. He is such a well behaved little boy when his brothers aren't around! While we were in line to order our breakfast, we both saw these cute cookies, and decided to take some home for the kids after school. Nothing says Spring like little chicks!





We got all of our running around accomplished, and Josef crashed on the way home. Oh how I adore this little boy. With a new baby coming, I am trying to really cherish this time with my Josef!

No comments: