Monday, March 5, 2012

A Bit of Catching up...

We have had a fun couple of weeks. My mom came to visit for a week for Heidi and Dane's open house (good excuse to come and see us!) It was fun to spend some time with Erin, Blake, Whitney, and Matthew. They are all doing so well. Seeing them reminded me how much I miss them, and makes me excited for July 2013! Ashley was also here, and I loved spending time with her. We went baby fabric shopping with Aunt Becky and my mom. Ashley and I get the fun part of picking out the fabric, and then Aunt Becky and my mom get to sew the quilts! I didn't even take pictures of the really cute fabric for Aurora's quilt! I have been terrible at taking pictures, so there are not many photos to go along with this post.


I do have pictures of us enjoying frites and waffles! We sat outisde and enjoyed them..can you believe that in February?? After a while, we all did start to get cold, and of course Holden was FREEZING!

No comments: