Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Uncle Broby's Wedding

Grandpa Wilson, Eric, Rocky, and Bart. What handsome guys!
I love this picture of my grandpa!


These pictures were taken at my Uncle Broby's, my mom's step brother, wedding. The reception was at the Lion House in Salt Lake City. I am think it was probably about 1978, so I was 7 years old.


I love this picture of Eric, Rocky, and Bart.




Eric, Rocky, Bart, me, and Emily
I am so blessed to have a wonderful brother and cousins. I am not sure why Erin and Natalie are not in any of the pictures. I did not grow up close to my cousins (they were in Utah and we were in Southern California), but I am blessed to raise my children with theirs. I love it that my brother and all of my cousins and their families live with 45 minutes of us (except Doug and Erin while they are in Detriot - I can't wait for July 2013!)

No comments: