Saturday, September 17, 2011

The BIG Game

Thursday I got a call from Allison, and she said, "long story short, Heidi and I aren't going to use our tickets for the BYU - Utah game, would Ken want them?" I am sure Allison knows Ken well enough, that she knew the answer to the question before she even asked me! So, long story short, Wilson and Ken are going to the BIG game! They both were so excited ALL day, that I finally kicked them out the door at 1:45pm, for the game that starts at 7:15pm!!! Yes, traffic is going to be a challenge...but I am sure it will be worth it to Wilson and Ken!



Wilson snuck in the "U" for me - what a considerate little boy!
I kept telling Wilson that he needed to cheer for the Utes. He did tell me, before they left, that since he was going to be at BYU he was going to cheer for the Cougars:)

No comments: