Friday, May 25, 2012

Projects...

 I saw these fabric buckets on a friends blog, she found them here http://www.themotherhuddle.com/hanging-fabric-storage-baskets/ . I have so much cute fabric left from the quilt that my mom made, and the valance I have been working on, so I thought I would give them a try.  I will hang them on the wall with diapers and wipes...

 
I have seen so many cute things for Aurora's room, and now I am trying to get a few of them completed...I think I am a little crazy...but it is such a good feeling when they are completed!

I still need to finish up a ruffle valance I made, and when I do I will post more pictures.


I am going to start working on the banner for Aurora's room too!  I just got it back from the quilters, and I will be adding rick rack, ruffles, pom poms and more...
It really is quite strange to be working on all of these girlie projects, I love when the boys see me working on them and ask what I am doing.  They are so excited to see them when I finish - it is like my own little cheer leading squad:)

No comments: