Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wilson turned 7!

I can't believe that my sweet Wilson is 7, but he is! His day started out early (pretty excited of course), he and I went to get bagels for breakfast. He opened his presents, LEGO Star Wars pjs and shirt, Boba Fett LEGO alarm clock (not that he needs it, he just wanted it), and the big hit...TIN TIN wii game.







He wanted a red velvet cake, like we had for Aunt Becky's birthday, so we made a Costco run right at 9:30am.




He got to take Holden, Keaton, and his friend Isaac to Boondocks. We had pizza, and they played laser tag twice, go carts, and lots of games! We had some family over for cake and ice cream to end that day!





My personal favorite thing of the day was watching Holden drive the go carts. He was last out of the gates, and was totally content to move along at his own pace. He could barely seen over the stirring wheel, but was totally loving it! Oh, how that little boy can make me smile!





No comments: