Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First "Project"

Ken has been hard at work finishing up this storage and work space downstairs. We were lucky to find a piece of Formica on clearance over the weekend, so Ken installed it. We still need to get a stool for it, add some shelving inside, apply the cream finishing paper to the exposed sides, and put a bulletin board in the gaping space...but other than that it is ready to be used!


I was excited to use it this morning to cut off some of Holden's jeans that he blew out the knees...they should work for shorts this summer, right?!!!

I LOVE ribbon, my "collection" has sadly dwindled. I am not serving in YW anymore, and I don't have any need for pretty ribbons (notice all of the blue ribbon) with all my boys. I obviously didn't work very hard to get the tension rods very straight, Ken will have to "straighten" out this mess later:)

No comments: