Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Holden's Potion

Wilson and Luke went in the backyard to play, and Holden went in the bathroom to go potty. After a while, I realized Holden was still in the bathroom, so I went to check on him. This is what I found...



Holden was in the bathroom, and I asked him what he was doing, he told me he was "making potion!" I asked him with what and he said, "toothpaste, toothpaste, soap, and soap!" He had Wilson's electric toothbrush, in his hand mixing up the potion in the toilet. I asked him which toothbrushes he had used, and he said, "all of them!"


I took all three toothbrushes to throw them in the garbage and he stood in front of the garbage can trying to convince me that they did not need to be thrown away. I told them they had been in the toilet where he goes poo poo and pee pee, and so they needed to go. He said, "no mom I didn't poop or pee on them..." He was pretty upset, as you can probably tell from the picture. I guess they all need new toothbrushes tonight! Holden's mind is way too busy for me...

No comments: