Friday, March 25, 2011

Wilson's Spirit Day


Wilson has been talking about his spirit day all week. He told me on Monday that he needed to wear his church clothes to school on Friday. The flier stated that the school council had chosen to wear their "best" clothes on Friday to show school spirit. Wilson reminded me yesterday, so I showed him the clothes he could wear. He told me he needed to wear a tie too, but I convinced him that the sweater vest was just fine. This morning I asked him if he wanted to wear his boots or church shoes, and he informed me he needed to wear his church shoes too, it was ALL church attire!

Wilson has matured so much. He is such a good boy, and likes to strictly observe rules. I am so pleased to have such a wonderful son!

When Josef saw Wilson getting his picture taken, he wanted to be in the picture. First he stood by Wilson and then they both slid down the wall. Wilson adores Josef, and I am pretty sure Josef feels the same way toward Wilson.

No comments: