Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Torticollis or Not????

My "Little" Ute


Josef went to the doctor today for his well baby check up. Josef is one little boy....25% for height...25% for head....5% for weight....
His doctor was also concerned about his head being tilted...Torticollis.... it is something easily fixed with physical therapy. As I sat in the doctor's office with Josef on my lap, I totally saw what the doctor saw. I was a little surprised that I hadn't noticed it... I came home and looked at pictures of Josef. There are definately pictures that I see it in,


...These pictures were all taken in August...I totally see the head tilt here...

and then there are some that I don't see it at all.... I guess I will just try and watch him closely and if I see it more, I will make an appointment for some physical therapy....

1 comment:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

OK i guess i see the little tilt too...hhhmmm