Thursday, May 27, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...


The cards that Wilson & Holden made me...







Cheesecake for my birthday, even though I had to make it. I am sure if my mom had made it, it would taste A LOT better!













This wrinkled up nose...






















My three little boys (even when I have a terrible time getting them ALL to look at the camera at the same time!


































Stoney's smile...





















































































































My sweet Josef...





































































My shade garden with different hostas & a japanese maple... I love the various colors all together...






















That my mom and dad continue to think my birthday is May 28...





My grandma had to set them straight, when I was a child (my mom has my birthdate incorrectly engraved on a bracelet!), but now that she is gone they have reverted back to their old ways...maybe I need to send them a copy of my birth certificate:)




I have truly been blessed!






















2 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Oh I wish I could have a piece of your birthday cake..I mean cheese cake. Sorry that you had to make it too. It probably would have been better if your mom made..LOL

I love that little's ones wrinkle nose.

Happy Birthday girl. 39th....I am right behind you..well almost right...lol

Brandon says happy birthday too.

Anna B. said...

Kristina,

Happy Birthday!!