Friday, May 31, 2013

Josef

Josef is getting big - I know it happens to all of my kids...but he is in a cute (most of the time) stage.  He says the cutest things.  The other day he was in his zip up pajamas, and he had it zipped down.  He must of noticed he looking at him, so he said, "mom there is hotness in here, and I am letting it out!"
Josef has the same sense of styles as his brothers...he loves dark socks with shorts, and his shoes on the wrong feet!  
Unfortunately, right now a lot of what he says I don't want to record or remember.  I am sot sure where he hears some of this stuff, but it is not nice.  He tells me multiple times a day, "I wish I never had you...", and his tone of voice is often such that I struggle not laughing.  Then, when he has calmed down, he tells me how much he loves me...

No comments: