Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wonderful Trip

We had a great trip to Carlsbad. It started out a little rough with Holden getting car sick, in the car, twice on the way there! Other than that the boys were troopers on the way there. We went to Disneyland and LEGOLAND, and several beaches. We saw our niece Mandie briefly at Disneyland - she is such a doll - it has been a long time since we have seen her! We spent time with Grandma and Grandpa (which I didn't get any pictures of:(! We also visited a dear friend, Julie. We own her a lot...she is the person that set Ken and me up! We stayed the night in Yucaipa with Mark and Myra on the way home. We got to see some of their kids and grand kids - we wish we could have seen all of them, but December is crazy for everyone! I obviously didn't do so well at taking pictures of people we visited...I need to do better! It is back to reality now - just trying to get ready before Christmas. I did finally get my Christmas cards in the mail this morning - that is one HUGE check mark on my long list!

No comments: