Monday, August 22, 2011

First Grade



Wilson started first grade this morning. I have been dreading him be gone all day for weeks, he is just a pleasure to have home. Wilson has been saying for months that he didn't want to go to school all day, because he wouldn't be able to spend enough time with his family. He has been talking about it more and more as the time has come closer. Last night, when it was time for bed, he told me he had a headache, and then that he was going to throw up. He went and sat by the toliet, and eventually he did throw up - 3 times. He finally went to sleep, and woke up this morning ready for school. I was worried he was maybe sick, but I just think his nerves got the best of him. Wilson is such a good little boy. I adore him, and will miss him a ton during the day, and so will his two little brothers!

1 comment:

Anna B. said...

Awww, so glad he was not ill for first day of school.