Friday, January 21, 2011

Harry Potter LEGO

I have had these LEGO Harry Potter sets since I worked at LEGOLAND. I am so glad that I bought them then, because my boys LOVE them! I have been letting them "earn" the sets for the last couple of months. I keep them separate from the other LEGOs, so I hope we can keep them somewhat together. I have been trying for weeks to get them all put together, and it has not been easy. Usually Wilson and Holden end up "playing" with the other sets while I am fixing one of them, so to get them all done at the same time was not easy. I could not have done it with the Wii and Super Mario Brothers - that kept them busy while I put them all together. Now that I have pictures of what it is all set up, I will let them play more, but then again maybe not...
Hogwarts Castle

The back of Hogwarts Castle

The Great Hall and Snape's Office

Gryffindor Common Room

Dumbledore's Office and the Sorting Hat

The quest for the Sorcerer's Stone, and the Troll in the bathroom

Platform 9 3/4 and the Hogwarts Express

Inside Hargrid's Hut

Hargrid's Hut

Quidditch with Madam Hootch, the Gryffindor and the Slytherin Teams

#4 Privot Drive, Ron breaking Harry out with the Ford Angler as Uncle Vernon watches


Gringotts bank with the goblins

The whole thing...

No comments: