Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Christmas Tree looks different this year...


In years past, our tree has been decked out in gold and silver ornaments. This year I decided it would look a little different. Not because I got new ornaments, or was ready for a change, but because of too many little hands. Between Josef and Stone, and two other little boys I watch two days a week, I did not want to spend the month of December scolding them to get away from all of the enticing ornaments. Wilson and Holden really wanted to put up their initial ornaments, and the star at the top, so for a couple of weeks our tree has had a W, H, J, P, and two K's. Earlier this week I got tired of picking up my woof and poof Santa's and snowman, so I just popped them in the tree. I then remembered some woof and poof star ornaments and mittens I have had forever, so I gave them to the boys, and with a little help we decorated the top half of our tree.

Our tree is definitely not what I love, but it will do this year, and it has been nice not having to scold little curious boys!

No comments: