Friday, December 10, 2010

The Grinch

Holden and Wilson in 2007
Wilson making a grinchy face in 2007 - he has grown up so much!

This morning Wilson got to do a "Show and Teach" in Kindergarten. He decided the family tradition he wanted to share was our love of the Grinch. He took the book, and our new additions to our collection, Max and Grinch stuffed animals to school.


Josef gets to wear the Grinch and Max shirts this year. I love it when my boys can wear these fun shirts!

Our family loves The Grinch. We love to get out the book early in the Christmas season and read it over, and over. Wilson and Holden love it when I am finally able to DVR How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I don't know how many times I have heard my boys sing, "you're a mean one Mr. Grinch"...

I loved President Uchtdorf's talk in the First Presidencies Christmas Devotional. If you did not get to hear it, it is in the next post.

No comments: