Friday, July 23, 2010

Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo

waiting in the hot, hot sun...
the muttin bustin is the best!

tought little kids:)


skydivers arrival








Holden saluting the flag






I don't know how the cowboys do it....bucking broncos are crazy!













Last night, we went to the Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo. It was really hot, and I was so grateful when the sun finally went behind some trees to provide shade. It was a really fun rodeo. I love the opening ceremonies when they honor the military and our country. It reminds me of seven years ago, when I attended this same rodeo, Ken was in Iraq. It is amazing how those emotions can come back so quickly even after seven years. I am so grateful for this country that I live in, and those that have sacrificed so much for the life that I enjoy! I especially love teaching my boys the importance of giving respect to the flag.

1 comment:

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

So awesome! We should go to the Utah state fair together, they have a rodeo there too you know. :) Plus we need to see little josef, he is getting so big now! And you guys need to meet Coleman. :)