Sunday, July 4, 2010

Holdenisms

Holden LOVES to eat mushrooms, he had some at dinner. When we were in the yard relaxing, he came over and said, "MMMMM these mushrooms are good mom." I asked him where he had gotten the mushrooms and he showed me the mushrooms in the lawn. I told him they were yucky, and so he tried to spit them out, I then went and called poison control. I guess they might make him have diarrhea or stomach ache, but he should be OK....only Holden!


This evening we went outside to enjoy the wonderful weather and have a Popsicle. Holden kicked back on the lawn and said to Wilson, "lets look at the clouds", I asked him what he saw, and he said matter of factly, "a dragon". Like I said the weather couldn't be better, and there was NOT a cloud in the sky!


This is an actual picture of the sky!

1 comment:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

lol...........that is so funny. i would be worried too that he poisoned himself...yuck!