Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Glasses

We discovered at his 6 year old check up that his vision was what it needed to be, so we went to the eye doctor in November.  At that point, we decided to wait and see if we thought his vision was hindering him.  Holden has not been picking up his sight words as quickly as I thought he would, so I decided to to get him glasses, and see if that helps.  Holden has been so excited to get them, and has been wearing them since we picked them up last night.  For right now, we are just going to have him wear them at home when we are reading, and then we will see from there what to do.  Holden is so active, I am concerned about him wearing them outside.
Oh, how I love his face...he has the most beautiful eyes, is getting freckles, and now he has added glass! Oh, how I adore my Holden!

No comments: