Saturday, June 30, 2012

Getting ready for Aurora

 My friends gave me a baby shower the other night, and Aurora received some fun gifts!  I was so excited when I opened this carseat cover...this is a new thing since Josef was born, and I was concerned how a grey and green carseat could ever look remotely girly - thanks to Jodie Aurora will be covered in style:)
 This is Aurora's second quilt, it is beautiful and so cuddley with minky on the back.  I am glad that my mom made a bigger sized quilt, because I think the small size is covered!
 No plain budda's for Aurora...Erin gave her some pretty ones, so now I need to make her more pretty ones, right????
 I made this quilt when Ken was in Iraq.  I didn't think I would ever have a girl to use it, but now she is just a couple weeks away from arriving!

1 comment:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

yes get on it and make her some new pretty ones...wont you! she needs her bubba....or should you rename them to sound girly? like Hubba's