Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Sunday Dinner

I know these pictures are blurry (dang it!), but it is all I have!
Standing, Allison, Ben, and Ashley
Seated, Blake, Josef, Heidi, Holden, and Wilson

Dane and Ashley

Seated, Josef, Blake, Heidi, Holden, and Wilson



We had Sunday dinner with Allison and Ben, Ashley (we really missed Taylor), Heidi and Dane, and BLAKE! It was so fun to have a surprise visit from Blake (he went to Harvest Dance). Josef warmed up quickly to Blake, and of course Holden and Wilson had a blast with him.

It was strange to have my family and just the Holmes "kids", but SO much fun. It is crazy how much they have each grown up and matured. Allison is engaged, Ashley is married, Heidi is engaged, and Blake will be submitting papers for his mission in the Spring! They are all amazing "kids" - they will always be "kids" to me! I love them, and am so grateful for them. I definately missed the members of the Holmes Family that weren't there, but I am grateful for all that they are doing to serve the Lord. I am also looking forward to seeing Whitney in a couple of weeks!

No comments: