Friday, October 7, 2011

Random Happenings

I am not sure where the last couple of weeks have gone! I did snapped a couple of pictures of the things that we have done...

It was a warm September, and Holden learned how to ride his bike without training wheels, yippee! We took some family bike rides over to the new park by our home. This picture is in the middle of one of our bike rides. We ran into a friend that was on a walk with his little boy, Isaac. Isaac and Holden decided to get done of the sidewalk and checkout the dirt and bugs, oh what cute little boys! I wish the picture would have turned better.

The boys had their Primary Program, my favorite Sacrament Meeting of the whole year! Wilson sang Book of Mormon Stories, with his class. Holden said, "I can be like Jesus by choosing the right!" They both did a great job singing their hearts out!

We have enjoyed going to Orange Leaf, and getting frozen yogurt!


I have been decorating for Halloween. We made potion jars with vampire blood, werewolf fur, snakes, and frog legs, to just name a few!

That is a quick update to some of the things that have been keeping us busy, and out of trouble!


No comments: