Friday, February 11, 2011

Brothers Birthday

Around our house if it is one of the boys birthday's, especially Wilson and Holden, the other one thinks it is just as much his birthday. I LOVE IT! I love that my boys share so well, and are so happy for each other.
Holden waiting patiently for Wilson to unwrap the present from him. Wilson was pretty happy about the LEGO Star Wars set. I don't know if you can see it, but Wilson's mouth is wide open and he is yelling!
The boys working together to open another present.

Wilson put this set together all by himself (well, I did help him twice to find the right piece,) He has gotten so big!

I know this is the same as above, but I couldn't help sharing Holden's expression, oh that boy...


Three boys playing Wii, yes Josef thinks he can do it too!

No comments: