Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Fun

I can't believe the stuff that people come up with....I am so grateful for people that share their talents! There are so many bloggers out their that are so creative. I have found some really fun stuff for Halloween, and these are a few of my favorites!
I printed some BOO cards, and the calling cards yesterday. The boys and I had so much fun playing this game. I noticed a new post with Spook, a large "bingo" card today, but for my little guys this size is just right! If you would like to get this for yourself here is a link to the blog http://preparednotscared.blogspot.com/2010/10/boo.html. This blog has some amazing stuff!


When I saw this I cracked up! It is already printed and on display. I am sure Ken will appreciate this one:) Get this one here.


I also love this little handout for Visiting Teaching. I can't wait to make a Halloween treat, and deliver this. Get this one here.


These are just a few quick and easy things I have found lately. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments: