Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Newest Sunbeam


I can't believe it, but today Holden went to Primary for the first time as a Sunbeam. He has loved the song, "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" since he could talk. We have sung it every Family Home Evening. Holden is a Sunbeam! He is the funniest little guy. He makes our lives interesting! This picture says a lot about his personality. He is not only funny, but he has the most tender heart. He tells me numerous times a day, "mommy, I love you", and yes sometimes it is to try and get out of trouble - but not always. When he goes to bed at night, he always wants me to stay with him, and "tickle" his face. I love my little Holden, and I can't believe he is a Sunbeam!
Holden told us at dinner that he learn about, "baby Mozart going down the river, and a princess found him." We explained that it was baby Moses, not baby Mozart. I guess we still have a lot to teach him.