Friday, October 2, 2009

Wilson

Right now Wilson is going through a phase of not wanting to get his picture taken. Consequently, I haven't posted lately about Wilson.
Before I forget this exchange with Wilson, I need to write it down. A couple of Sunday's ago I was sitting at the table reading the Sunday newspaper. I had given Wilson the Toys R Us ad, and he was intently looking at it. There was a small ad for Indiana Jones LEGO sets, that he was studying. Finally, he said "mom, give me your glasses!". I can't even recall the amount of times I have told him, "I can't read that because I don't have my glasses". I had to explain to Wilson that my glasses only help my eyes, and wearing my glasses wasn't going to help him see the Indiana Jones sets any better.
It amazes me how much Wilson thinks about ways to solve his problems!

No comments: